Agilo Executive Coaching Australia & New Zealand
Combining a vast experience in executive coaching and business management, Corina is passionate about helping organisations become more profitable by assisting executives to create thriving and profitable businesses, for which employees love working.
Contributing to Corina’s success is her business acumen linked with strong expertise in professional executive coaching, allowing her to translate complex concepts into easy to implement initiatives and follow up strategies. A published author and a regular guest speaker, Corina’s background includes working with senior executives and their teams, across a wide range of industries.
Fitness and Wellbeing
Travel and History
Professional Qualifications & Membership
- Professional Coach Member of the International Coaching Federation
- Certified Practitioner of Emotional Intelligence EIQ – 2
- Global Leadership 360 Assessment – Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Certified in Successful Negotiation, University of Michigan
- Executive & Team Performance Coaching | Center for Executive Coaching, USA
- Diploma of Life Coaching (22063VIC)
- Trainer of Coaching (equiv. to Cert IV Training and Assessment)
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Postgraduate degree in Foreign Trade, Germany
- Diploma of Business Management (Hospitality), Germany