Agilo Executive Coaching Australia & New Zealand
I have two mantras by which I live and coach – the first is that I can achieve beyond my own expectations, and it’s up to me to make it happen. The second is a quote from Maya Angelou, “…people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel”. Both of these mantras guide and inform my results-based coaching practice.
Prior to becoming a coach, I had a successful 17-year career in high-risk industries, the last 5 of which were in a C- Suite Engineering Management role leading an organisation of 350 people located across the Asia-Pacific region. This deep operational and leadership experience affords me a first-hand understanding the challenges faced by senior leaders – and therefore, an ability to guide, stretch and challenge them in a unique and empathetic way. Since moving into coaching in 2014, I have gained more than 500 hours of coaching experience and have had the privilege of coaching more than 70 clients in a variety of countries, settings and industries.
Keeping fit and healthy – long trail walks
Professional Qualifications & Membership
- Genos International, Certification in the Genos Emotional Intelligence Assessment Scale
- Coaching & Mentoring International Alchemy of Team Coaching
- International Coach Federation, Associate Certified Coach
- Herrmann International Asia, Certification in the Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
- Neuro Leadership Institute, Certification in the Foundations of Neuro Leadership Brain Based Coaching
- University of Melbourne, Bachelor of Engineering (Chemical) (Honours) Bachelor of Science