Agilo Executive Coaching Australia & New Zealand
Caroline is an Executive, Leadership and Team Coach & Mentor, with 23 years’ experience in supporting business growth and transition of individuals, teams and organizations in various industries in multinational companies, family businesses and government sectors.
During her international career, Caroline has served at Board level as a CFO, and worked in finance roles on major strategic operations such as set-up of companies, restructuring, merger & acquisition, helping transition towards new culture and ways of working, building high performing teams and ensuring delivering more with less.
Working with Caroline leaders learn to identify their purpose, overcome their edges, tap into their strengths, develop practical tools and strategies immediately applicable to lead in complex environments to better balance relationship management and results achievements.
Sport: Kite surfing, 12 years of experience, tramping (climbed Mont Blanc)
Art: pottery, drawing, writing
Personal Growth: 20 years of exploration, learning and application of consciousness
Diversity & inclusion: coached over 60 nationalities, founder and organizer of the Speed Coaching Mondays since 2013, the longest established platform gathering coaches and the public
Travels: worked with and visited over 60 countries
Professional Qualifications & Membership
- MScM- Master of Science in Management – major Finance – with SKEMA Intl Business School (France) (1997)
- PCC- Professional Certified Coach (2000+ hours) – with ICF (International Coaches Federation) (2005 – Yearly accreditation/membership since)
- CPCC – Certified Professional Co-active Coach – with CTI (Coaches Training Institute) (2015)
- CTPC – Certified Team Professional Coach – with TCI(Team Coaching International) (2017)
- Leadership Circle Profile – Certified (2018)
- LHEP – Licensed Human Element Practitioner (2018)
- ORSC – Organisations Relationship & Systems Coaching (2018)
- Mbit – Multiple Braining Certified (2019)