Agilo Executive Coaching Australia & New Zealand
Ann is an experienced, values-driven senior manager and leader who specialises in role transition and personal and organisation change. She has worked with senior management and Boards as an internal and external change consultant, coach and facilitator to project manage and deliver changes required by internal and external drivers.
Ann’s coaching is built on her experience as, and commitment to, effective leadership as a coach. She has logged over 1000 hours one-on-one coaching with senior managers and leaders. She has also delivered programs to develop coaching skills for professional managers and leaders.
Ann has worked with a range of organisations in both Australia and New Zealand especially in the private, public and NFP sectors including aviation, IT, transport, regulation, health, education, membership, and professional services.
Creative reading and writing
Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (DEECD)
Relationships Australia (Victoria)
Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
Group Manager, Human Resources, Airways Corporation, New Zealand
HR Consultant, Strategic Marketing Group, Arthur Young
Professional Qualifications & Membership
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation (2018)
- Graduate Certificate Organisational Coaching, Swinburne University (2015)
- Graduate Certificate Career Development, Swinburne University (2014)
- Graduate, Australian Institute of Company Directors (2006)
- Professional Certificate in Advanced Study in Coaching Supervision,
Oxford Brookes University (UK) (2020)
- Masters Public Policy, Victoria University (Wellington, NZ) (2000)